Right of revocation:
You have the right to cancel your order within fourteen days without stating reasons. The revocation period is fourteen days from either:
- The day on which you or a named third party, other than the carrier, take(s) delivery of the goods, provided that you ordered one or more than one item as one single order and these were delivered as a single delivery;
- The day on which you or a named third party, other than the carrier, take(s) delivery of the last outstanding item/s ordered, provided that you ordered more than one item as one single order and these were dispatched in more than one delivery.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Gesine Aufdermauer, Mühltal 24, 56332 Kattenes, Tel: +49 (0)2605 9626226, E-mail: [email protected]) by means of a clear statement (e.g. by post, fax or E-mail) of your decision to revoke your contract with us. You may use the withdrawal form template provided but this is not compulsory. You may fill in and submit the withdrawal form template or provide an alternative clear statement electronically on our website (www.feder-und-buch.de). Should you do so, we will send you a prompt confirmation of our receipt of your withdrawal statement (e.g. by E-mail).
The revocation period shall be deemed observed if notification of exercising the right of revocation is sent before the revocation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke your contract, we will return all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional delivery costs incurred by your choice of an alternative delivery carrier to the cheapest standard delivery carrier we choose). Payments will be returned forthwith and at the latest within fourteen days from the date your notification of cancellation of contract reaches us. Payment will be refunded using the same method of payment you used to make payment, unless we have expressly agreed with you to use an alternative method. You will not be charged additional fees for this refund.
We may delay payment of refund until we have received the returned order or until you provide proof of dispatch of the returned goods; whichever is earliest.
You are obliged to return the order, by post or in person, promptly and at the latest within fourteen days of informing us of your intention to revoke your order. The revocation period will be deemed observed, if you dispatch the goods to be returned within the fourteen-day period of revocation.
You shall bear the costs of returning the goods.
You shall only be liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to ascertain the nature and functioning of the goods.
Exceptions from the right of revocation
The right of revocation shall not apply as regards the following:
- the supply of goods which are not prefabricated and have been made to the consumer’s specifications or clearly personalised for the consumer,
- the supply of goods which could spoil quickly or are close to their ‘best before’ date,
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place thirty days after the conclusion of the sales contract and the actual value of which is dependent on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader,
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts.
The right of withdrawal expires as regards the following:
- the delivery of sealed goods, which for reason of health and safety and hygiene are not suitable for return, if the seal was removed after delivery,
- the delivery of goods where these were inseparably mixed with other items after delivery,
- the supply of sealed audio or video recordings or computer software which were unsealed by the consumer.
Withdrawal form template
(Complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To Gesine Aufdermauer, Mühltal 24, 56332 Kattenes, E-Mail: [email protected]
- I / We (*) hereby give notice that I / we (*) withdraw from my / our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*) / provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s) – Address of consumer(s) – Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified in writing)